Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I quit

3 posters

Go down

I quit Empty I quit

Post  (kHa-Head$hot) Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:45 pm

Unfortunatly I have tried to revive this clan, but I was experiancing some PC problems for a week or so, and when I got back there is no-one posting or anything anymore.

I have been trying to revive this clan for a while.
I am tired of trying.

So as of now, I am retiring from my position of Clan Leader of kHa. I am turning ownership over to either Night or Jeremiah,

It has been fun playing with most of you, and the times that we ACTUALLY played together were good. But the amount of times I have had to play by myself, and no-one playing in our server when we had it.

And the lack of commitment in all of you is pitifull.
I asked for $5 from each player so I could purchase a host for a server for us, because I paid in full the time before, and no-one used it.
I didnt want to pay in full again, so I havn't and because no-one wants to help out, we have not had a server since then.

I'm sorry, but I am leaving. I am not going to a new clan yet, but I will not use a kha tag anymore.
I will keep the scripts for memory sake, and if I see one or two of you I will throw it up. But I will not be promoting or playing for this clan anymore.

I will stay active on the forums for the next few weeks, but I am slowly going to filter this out, and I will be at some other forums page 6 times a day. :S

Whoever is going to be taking over the clan, (if anyone) please PM me and I will had over admin password, and give full authority for forums.

Last edited by (kHa-Head$hot) on Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

(kHa-Head$hot)
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-22

http://www.MySpace.com/bennji01

Back to top Go down

I quit Empty Re: I quit

Post  Grulin Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:47 pm

same for me
if ben leaves i leave too
i didnt get to play with a lot of you
but for those who i did play with v586

Grulin

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremiah Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:52 pm

=/Sad, it bounr like something like a fun clan, like a funclan who after one week can die,but we twed toghter, it was a good clan really it was, it was my best clan not about skills, but about tw for sure, wityh tw i mean working togheter to keep it alive.Anyway i was waiting this post of headshot, i understood he wanted to leave.
Headshot see you on servers=D, bleh your tag now sux =D i saw on at[x black ;D, KhaHead$0t owned..cya.

Jeremiah
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  (kHa-Head$hot) Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:58 pm

Hopefully soon it will bee |XNN|Head$hoT

(kHa-Head$hot)
Admin
Admin